Saturday 12 August 2017

2017 Idolidge in Taiwan FINAL

Nagoya based group OSU!

Yet another trip to Taiwan. And another trip to Jack's Studio. This time is the Idolidge FINAL live event. It seems I am close making Taiwan as my 2nd overseas home (apart from Bangkok). This becomes the 4th overseas Ensei for the year. It certainly doesn't help that idol groups preferred to head to these countries instead of sunny Singapore.




Point to take note of, its very very convenient to travel Taiwan (and somewhat cheap too). Nailed a Scoot flight for 230SGD and timings are favourable. As we reached a day early and at 6am, we discussed on what to do for the day. Spent the whole day travelling to Tamsui only to find attractions are not yet opened. And of course, we're dead tired. Bummer that check-in time is 3PM...

Boat to some island on Tamsui

Not to waste trip, lets catch a Pikachu

Nuooooo! Its not open!

Well, we do make a point to savour some Taiwan's delicacies. They have some good halal beef noodle and heavenly soya bean drink around Ximending. Seriously, you have to try!

Beef noodles Taiwan style~

Well enough of knowing of our non-idoru itinerary, lets get to the event proper. Entry to the event is expensive! 7000NTD just went poof for the 2 VIP sessions. Doesnt help that you have to buy drinks for 200NTD before entry. Furthermore heard this might be IDOLIDGE last event to Taiwan? Thus the FINAL name? Schedule for the 2 events were as followed.

There's an extra day of encore live, which we cursed because it was announced after we had planned the whole trip. If I had known, would have taken leave on Monday instead. The main focus for Idolidge is Akishibu Project. Furthermore this trip will be the only time I'll be able to see the graduated members before they leave the group for good. Additionally, event has Momoiro Kakumei, been wanting to meet Serika upclose too. Besides, I've lost the CHEERZ message event, so its a must to at least have a cheki. Also in attendance were the new Nijicon Blue team.

Akishibu Project received bouquets too!

The thing about Akishibu, I didnt attend their Hong Kong live event and missed out alot. I decided to make the Taiwan trip ever since they announce the upcoming graduation event. Abu-chan and Saorin sadly didn't attend, thus Bangkok was the only time that I'll ever see them before they graduate. Made a point to meet up with all the new members, so cheki with everyone. I was angry with myself during Bangkok to be halfhearted in regards to cheering. So being the only one to shout "Yue Yue Yue" during new world doesnt seem to be embarassing anymore.


Theres another group called OSU. They're based in Nagoya and this particular member kept on approaching me. Her name? Miho. I dont know, Miho gives me that Ami Iseki (ex-Akishibu) vibes. They're quite interesting and did some pep talk with the manager. Asked him if he can consider bringing to Singapore. They gave away free CDs too! Good, omiyage for my friends~




じゅじゅ dons gothic attire. Since they are one of the earlier acts, it was not crowded. I felt they need a bigger audience to showcase their performance. Well, they did go on the ground to rally the crowd, high five everyone along the way. JK21R is another boisterous group. I guess they're well known too since quite a number wore their shirts. They started of wearing those pre-schooler uniform and have a song about cooking? Not bad, their performance are quite high too.



Photos of JK21 during IDOLIDGE can be found on IDOL +1D FB page.

Another high level performance is by Idol College. This group needs no introduction. YOZORA is an irritating song. Why? Theres a part where you have to do the standard mix, kinda brings shivers to your spine. Also, a number from Idol College remembers me?? Especially Shioka. What?? I'm going to repay back her kindness next event. Bonus, we kinda 'Ewah Ewah' to their overture.



As for MomoiroKakumei aka Momoiro Revolution, classic Mainya songs like Dreamscape were played. I reiterate that Dreamscape is a must to experience live! I was surprised that one of their members was from Milcs Honmono. During the mass Meet & Greet session, I told Yukafin that I remembered her when she came to Singapore.

And Mainya touched my head. She is now the 3rd idol to go touchy.... Sorry Mainya, if I have the budget, would gone for your 2-shot too. But Serika is priority!

Serika get!

And this song "Give Me Bunny Love" gave me an earworm. I will subconciously do furicopy hearing it lol.

Nijicon Blue played the newer summer songs. I liked the newest song Jump. Some interesting happened during day 2. Music stops at Uchouten Summer, so they continued to sing while we continued to do mix and furicopy. Kinda awkward to oshijump to no music LOL. Of course, what is Nijicon without their signature Triangle Dreamer? Needless to say, everyone knows the furicopy. Amazingly, I didnt went for their buppan! Well Nemo is not there so there my weak reason. Nemo clone Ayame is cute though.


I need to re-assess my travel plans again as Idolidge really burns a hole in my pocket. Nevertheless, manage to meeting Yuechi and co, and also having some good resu with groups like OSU and Momoiro Kakumei is worth it.

Yuechi makes it all worth it~

P.S: Some of the folks here have been very great especially Hong Kong based IDOL +1D. In fact I see alot of usual faces in other lives here! You can head over to their FB and they do live stream idol events from time to time. Access their page here! > https://www.facebook.com/iDOLplus1D/

Cheki received:

Miho (OSU) x2
Serika (Momoiro Kakumei) x1
Mii-chan (Akishibu Project) x1
Ruka-chan (Akishibu Project) x1
Yuunarin (Akishibu Project) x1
Yuringo (Akishibu Project) x1
Honii (Akishibu Project) x1
Mizuki (Akishibu Project) x1
Hinahi (Akishibu Project) x1
Yuechi (Akishibu Project) x3

No comments:

Post a Comment