Thursday 26 November 2015

Next Wave of Changes

So will it be the end of idorus? Lets hope not!

Projectnakitty is not dead yet! In fact 'Kitty' has been frustrated with some of the features in blogger and contemplating another wholesale change (or rather migration) to another blog portal. Especially with SEO functions, still cant figure out how to allow descriptions appear together with posts when shared to Facebook.

Alright, enough with the rants, till a new blog portal can be found, will continue on via blogger.

Start of Operation Cheki Book!

As mentioned in my facebook page, I will be starting a new phase which is detailing all idol / J-pop culture events while completing the 'cheki' book. Once the book is completed, it'll spell the end being an idoru fan. This was actually a challenge presented by Nubu. 'You thinking of graduating? Till when? Finishing the cheki album?' and I thought why not.
*weak excuse* Idorus getting younger and younger while I'm getting older. The phase will be some sort of a journey log where I'll try my best to claim chekis.



Say byebye to Nijicon T_T


Future events that I might attend (Confirmed & Pending) to assist with the mission~

  • Anime Festival Asia Singapore (Confirmed)
  • Wintercon Vietnam (Pending)
  • Japan Festa X Japan Expo X Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Thailand (Confirmed)
  • Anime Festival Asia Thailand (Pending)
  • Thailand Comic Con (Pending)

**In all seriousness, whether this spells the end to participating anything idoru related or otherwise, I hope this new direction will breathe new life to my blog. At least now, there's a purpose to writing, primarily to detail my journey into idoru fandom.**

First event to attend is the one just around the corner: AFASG 2015! Idols confirmed attending are 'Niji No Conquistadors' and 'Stand-Up! Hearts'. I will be sharing my AFASG experience and also the event's going-ons in my next article. Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment